We are happy to present the report of activities of Vivekananda Kendra Hyderabad for the year 2010 – 11. (April to March)
- Kendra has 4 centers in Hyderabad at Ameerpet, Dilsukhnagar, Baghlingampalli and Kachiguda
- This year we could organize / conduct more than 200 programmes and classes in which more than 15,000 people participated / got benefitted.
Daily Programmes -
- Usually we start the day with Pranayama and Meditation Class of 45 minutes, which sets the Day for us.
- Followed by, two sessions of Yogasanas at Ameerpet and one Session at Dilsukhnagar, Immediately followed by Classes on Spoken English etc.
- Again in the evening regular Yoga/Pranayama Classes at Ameerpet , Dilsukhnagar andKachiguda are conducted. Followed by personality development /spoken English advanced course at Ameerpet.
- A regular, free coaching class for the class ten students is conducted at Dilsukhnagar.
Weekly and Monthly programmes-
- Apart from regular programmes we could conduct many weekly/Monthly programmes of Satsang,Bhajans Sandhyas, Free Medical camps, Eye camps, visits to Old age homes and orphanages , Deep Poojas etc. Competitions for school and college students, personality development camps etc were also conducted from time to time.
- All celebrations like National Youth Day, Universal Brotherhood Day, Sadhana Diwas, Gita Jyanti, Shankara Jayanti etc were conducted with full piety and grace.
Please go through detailed report for further information.
Ref : http://vivekanandakendrahyderabad.blogspot.com/2011/04/blog-post.html