1. Safal Yuva Yuva Bharat-Aim- To inspire youth to commit themselves towards the cause of the society.Methodology-i) Yuva Samparka ii) Yuva Sammelan iii) Yuva Prashikshan iv) Yuva Seva
Lakhimpur , Dhemaji– MEJSP Team started working since September last year through a ‘ Wall Magazine’ competition held at Lakhimpur district to reach out to the youth.
Different colleges had participated which includes, Lakhimpur Girls’ College , N Lakhimpur College, Central College, Naubecha College, Genius Academy Dhemaji Girls’ College, Moridhol College and Machkhowa College, Simenchapori College Ten teams consisting of ten participants each had participated.
Contents of Wall Magazine- Articles, poems and stories on ‘ Rock Memorial’ , on team work, One Life one Mission, Challenges as opportunities , Combination of Time and energy, Swami Vivekananda .
Sammelan- Out of this wall magazine competition, selected students participated in yuva sammelan. They shared their experiences and also cultural programmes were held.
The sammelan concluded with formation of ‘Ignited Youth’ forum for each colleges and these ignited forums conducted weekly meetings to plan out different programmes for schools students.Total 17 Ignited Youth Forums were formed in both Lakhimpur and Dhemaji district.
Prashikshan- All members of ‘ Ignited Youth’ forums were trained to conduct different activities for school students. Prashikshan was conducted at Bordoloni where 52 youth had participated.
Yuva Seva- Youth conducted activites for school children like ‘ Greeting card’ making competition and quiz on Indian Culture and Swami Vivekananda where 115 students participated at Lakimpur and 389 students participated in Dhemaji. Workshop on Personality Development was held where students were taught Surya Namaskar and also played other games.
2. Vimasrsh(Monthly Thought Provoking Session)- For this year’s MEJSP, Three topics have been selected, which are- i) Concept of Dharma
ii)Concept of Seva
iii) Indian Womenhood
Concept of Seva by Sri Sushanta Sarkar held at VK Panbazar, Guwahati branch and around 22 people had participated in the programme.
Dibrugarh- Sri Khanindra M Bhagabati had spoken on ‘ Be and Make’ which was followed by an open discussion on 18th March 2015. This was attended by, at Vivekananda Kendra premises.
Tinsukia- Sri PS Bhattacharya, vice- principal Commerce College, Tinsukia had spoken on the topic ‘Dharma’ which was also held on March 18th and was attended by 23 members at Hindi Pustakalay, Tinsukia.
VK Bokakhat- A workshop for Women was organized in association with Marwari Mahila Manch. A total of 30 participants had attended the programme on March 10 2015. The topic for the workshop was ‘ Indian Womenhood.’
3. Sammelan- Karyakarta Sammelan Nalbari 35 people at Vasudev Than, Sandheli, Nalbari.
Non- Student Yuva Sammelan- Two non student Yuva sammelan were held at Dhemaji.
Abhibhawak Sammelan was organized on March 18, 2015 at VKV Dibrugarh. Dr. Sova Rani Sarma, Pranta Pramukh, VK Assam was the resource person for the sammelan.
4. Consolidation of work- i) Five programmes at each karyasthan ---- a) Srimanta Sankardev Prgaya Pratiyogita b) Guru Purnima, c)Yoga Satra d) Patrons e)Book sales
VK Sivasagar – Yoga Satra conducted a t Nazira
VK Dibrugarh- Srimanta Sankardev Pragya Pratiyogita conducted a Chabua and Tengaghat
VK Guwahati- Guwahati Varga is being re organized in four different areas which are named as, Vasishtha Nagar , Dol Gobinda Nagar , Kamakhya Nagar , Ugratara Nagar , Lal Ganesh Nagar.
Teams have been formed for all the different ‘nagars’ which has been geographically organized.
ii) Kendra Varga (Concept- To Consolidate the work of the Kendra,impart regular training )-Nalbari 12 participants, Mangaldai,35 participants, Guwahati 22 participants, , Jorhat 8 participants , Dibrugarh 18 participants , Tinsukia 27 participants, and Sivasagar 20 participants .
‘Anandalay’, a project for Tea Garden workers –
5. Patron Drive-Total no. of Assam Patrons -
Patron enrollment during last month-
Karya Paddhyati- VK Mangaldoi conducts 11 Sanskar Vargas consisting of 150 participants in total.
Yoga Varga- Three Yoga Vargas, 40 participants
Swadhaya Varga- One Swadhaya Varga, 12 participants.
6. Varshik Baithak- 4th and 5th of March 2015, a review for last year’s work was taken and a through planning for next year was done at the baithak organized at Mangaldoi. A total of 122, karyakartas of branch centers and project centers of different parts of Assam.Man. Sri Praveen Ji, joint gen secretary, Kum. Alaka Gauri Joshi were present on the occasion.
On 7th and 8th March, a separate baithak was held by the Barak Valley Vibhag at Silchar which was attended by 30 participants.